Envato Tuts+ Programs
The Android Put on API brings the Android platform to the most recent era of wearable units and smartwatches. With Android Put on, you’ll be able to create a person expertise designed particularly for wearables.
On this course, Envato Tuts+ teacher Paul Trebilcox-Ruiz will train you in regards to the varied UI elements particularly designed for Android Put on. Additionally, you will learn to lengthen your utility to make use of the brand new Put on notification sorts. Paul will use sensible examples to show how every of those new elements can enhance your wearable machine functions, and he’ll additionally present you easy methods to create a primary digital watch face to assist customise your customers’ experiences.
What You’ll Be taught
- How you can debug your functions on a bodily Put on machine.
- How you can assist each spherical and sq. wearable kind components in order that the sides of your UI will not be misplaced on rounded units.
- Work with WearableListView, DelayedConfirmationView, GridViewPager, and extra.
- Add notifications, together with a number of pages to show extra content material.
- How you can add voice replies to notifications.
- Create a watch face and deal with watch face states.
In regards to the Teacher
Paul Trebilcox-Ruiz is an Android developer in Boulder, Colorado, USA. He works for Sphero, an organization that creates superior robotic toys, and he has a ardour for constructing Star Wars LEGO units, enjoying Ingress and studying. Join with him on LinkedIn and GitHub+.